Giclee Print - Hahnemühle German Etching Print
Watercolor by Michael Ellowitz
Various sizes with white border. (Giclee prints are not framed)
This is an Expressionistic painting that upon completion revealed itself.
Hahnemühle German Etching
A heavy-duty premium art paperpaper with a more textured finish, the velvety matte surface is optimized for high-contrast prints using giclée printing techniques. The paper has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for reproducing paintings, lithographs and fine art photography.
- Hahnemühle German Etching (310gsm)
- A premium fine art paper with a velvety surface perfect for archival quality reproductions.
- 310 gsm, 100% α-cellulose
- Clearly defined felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems